Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ok I'm Cool now!

So I finally got a blog. I can hang with the cool kids at work now. I don't have a whole lot going on in my life but I will try and keep it interesting. I going to be taking a tutoring session soon from Brandy and Denise to learn the ins and outs of blogging.

Nathan graduates this Sat. Pics will come later. We have been waiting a long time for this. I am so proud of him. After graduation he will become a full time youth minister.

Ok that's about all I have for now.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Hayley, welcome to our world! Yes, you can now hang out with us cool kids!

Sandel said...

I am so excited that you joined the blogging world!!! Love ya

Christy said...

Hayley, welcome to the world of blogging =) I miss being up there with you guys =(.

Queen of the Misfits said...

Oh man, never thought I'd see the day Hayley blogged! I can't belive Nathan is graduating, seems like yesterday he was just a little twerp! lol. Just kidding. Your next blog needs to be about the babay name you have picked out! Where will be he the youth minister at?

Brandy said...

ok, I know your new at this blogging thing, so let me give you a tip...blogging is an ongoing thing...you have to do it more than once! People will stop reading, cobwebs will form, your name will be forgotten...
If all else fails, make up something!
I know your at camp, just wantedt o give you a hard time