Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Week

This has been a very long week. Coming back from vacation is never fun. Tons of emails and paper work to go over. I need a week where all I do is sleep and watch TV. That would be my dream vacation. I love to sleep! Nathan and I were talking the other night about that events we would be good at for the Olympics. We both decided that there is no one that could out sleep me. Can you see it the next Olympics? I wouldn't doubt it. Some of the events that they have now are a little out there. I think we all need to come together and make up some new events that we average folks could compete in.

2 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

how did you fit that picture of you and nathan up at the top?

Hayley and Nathan said...

I did it as the header and told it to put behind the title.