Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Survived Preteen Camp!



We made it back. We have been at Highland Lakes Baptist Encampment for preteen camp. It was a long few days but it was worth it. The kids had a blast. We went with 10 kids and came back with 10. A few we wanted to tie to the roof of the car on the way home but we held back. Let me just say BOYS will be BOYS. Nathan and I have decided that we are really not ready for kids yet. We love them and all but we like to send them home. My girls were great. I told Nathan that when we do decide to have kids that we will get everyone involved in the prayer for girls. All I want is girls. I know what is going on in their heads and I can figure them out. But Boys I am at a loss.

3 comments:

Sandel said...

I am glad that you survived. Those kiddos are so lucky to have you two.

MamaBird said...

Welcome to blogging! I LOVE your wedding pic! Congrats on making it back with all 10 kiddos...as I remember from my teaching days, that can be quite a feat in intself, especially when boys are involved!

MamaBird said...

p.s. this is Robin, Denise's sis :)