Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Names, Names, Names

Well we are still looking for boy names. I only have one name on my list so far, Asa. Nathan likes it a little but he is still thinking. Last night he said he liked Micah. I don't know if I like that but it might grow on me.

Baby Boy Hoke is really starting to move. There are times when it feels like he is just rolling and rolling and rolling. I have tried to get Nathan to feel him kick but he always stops before he gets over to me. I am starting to look at bedroom stuff. My mom and sister are getting our bed for us so that is nice. I can't decide on a theme. I got a sign last week from the Mushroom Festival that says, God bless our little cowboy. I don't know if I will do a cowboy type room but I just had to have the sign.

I go to the dr Friday for my month check up. It will be good to hear him again. We are counting down the days till we get to see him again. That will probably be around 32 weeks in 4-D.

Baby Meredith will be here before we know it. Mike, Mandi, and the boys are getting ready for her arrival.

2 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

i have a sign i need to give to you that says, mom god said cowboys dont have to take baths or something like that... it has been hanging on the inside of ethans closet door forever! i will try to remember it this weekend...

Unknown said...

What kind of name are you looking for? I am exposed to so many that I can help you out!! I really like Keegan, Cutter, Bryson, Bryce, and Kyland. I am also a fan of naming little boys after their daddies when the daddies have good names! Good luck!

Oh, and FYI I ordered Brooklyn's bedding from an EBay store. I was very disappointed. The work is a good quality, but the material is the cheapest around. I will buy from store where I can look at it in person next time.