Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Well we found out Friday that we are having a boy. Not quite what I expected but I love me some boys. I already have experience with my nephews so I think I will manage. Everything checked out with our boy. He is growing like a weed, and boy am I started to also. I made it to the gym today, hopefully that will make up for the chocolate chips cookies that I had at lunch.

I have to start all over with my baby room ideas. I had all kinds of ideas for a little girl room so back to square 1. Name hunting is also at the top of our list. My little girl was already named so to the baby book I go. I have plenty of time to change my mind 100 times so I'm in no hurry. Let the brain storming begin!

1 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

How about Larry?!? hehe. he needs a Jr!