Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Monterey Style

My place of work likes to celebrate anything that gives us a reason to EAT!!! We had our annual Halloween Party today. We didn't have a lot dress up but it was still fun. We had the Grim Reaper, I dream of Jeannie, Indian, 80's Punk ( that was me), High tide low Tide, Shaggy, and the best once again Frank as 300 warrior.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. Kinda hard to just throw together a costume when you are FAT!!! And I know that mommy to be's shouldn't wear sleeveless but that's all I had. So don't laugh at the fat girl! I'll be ready for next Halloween! Here are a few pics.





2 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

You are sooo cute preggo!! And why can't Mommy to be's wear sleeveless??

Brandy said...

Frank and his skirts! What is up with that!