Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Half Way

20 wks and counting. Half way to the finish line. Man has it been a race. Nathan and I were talking the other day and trying to decide if it was gone by slow or fast. To me it has been a little of both. Nathan said it feels like he or she will never get here. I guess for us mommies we go through changes that it makes it go by quicker. I can look back and already have so many fond memories, like watching my belly grow, the first movement, and now the constant movement. Daddies don't get to be that up close to the action so soon. I am really enjoying this time right now. Baby Hoke gets very active in the afternoon. As we speak he or she is letting me know that it is down there.

After Friday no more its, he/she. We find out what we are having. I hope we get some good pics. I have started trying to get an idea for the baby room. If it is a girl I am really liking the idea of a zebra/turquoise room. I have found a lady on ebay that will make me all the stuff that I need at a really good price. If it is a boy we will go with a camo room. I had thought about camo for the girl but then I feel in love with the zebra print. I have a lot of ideas for each room just waiting to see which direction we will go.

Until Friday......

0 comments: