Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Living on the Edge! Yeah Right

Well I was getting pretty disappointed that my husband wouldn't let me get a new car and he up and surprised me with this. I have been waiting and waiting for a new car. I did a lot of research and decided that I wanted an Edge. So then all I had to do was convince Nathan that I deserved a new car. The 4-Runner was still running good but it has gotten some age on it. Nathan doesn't like to spend money so it was going to be pretty hard to change his mind. I guess he got tired of hearing me complain so he shut me up. It didn't quite get to be a surprise. He wanted to have it delivered on our Aniversary but things didn't work out. It was about a week late but well worth it. I really do love it. Now I just have to clean up my 4-runner and find it a new home.

3 comments:

Sandel said...

congratulations!!!!! You deserve it!! I know some one that is looking for a used car so e-mail me the asking price on your old baby :)

Queen of the Misfits said...

i am looking for a used car also... email me! kyleighp78@yahoo.com

Brandy said...

Congrats!! I like it!