Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Denise!

One of God's many blessings is great friends. My very special friend Denise is having a birthday today. Denise you were placed in my life many years to late so we have a lot of making up to do. I miss having you around each day. Monterey is not the same without you. I stole this pic from one of your friend's blog. I think this is so cute. This pic represents the real Denise, fun loving and cheerful. You are a joy to be around. God has blessed each person that you come in contact with. I hope you have a great day. Love ya!

4 comments:

MamaBird said...

That pic cracks me up...at first glance it's hard to tell that those are pennies she's pinching!!! :0

It's true that Denise blesses all those that know her...and I know that you bless her as well.

Sandel said...

I love you and can you believe that I am crying as I read this :)
Love ya xxxxoooxo

Carrie said...

Hayley...email me...I have a question. carrieboog@yahoo.com

Queen of the Misfits said...

You have been tagged, go look at my blog for details.