Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Few, The Proud, The Brave


Today is veterans day. A day that we remember the ones that have fought so that we can blog with out fear. One veteran holds a special place in my heart, Henry Lee Glass. Better know as HL. There was not many days that you would find him that I wasn't tagging along. People always joked around and called me Henryetta. Not a day goes by when I don't think about him. I can still remember his smell. Though it has been 20 yrs since the last time I saw him I remember it like it was yesterday. I am proud to be a Veteran's Granddaughter. I am proud of our great country and pray everyday for our future. Please remember our past, present and future troops. God be with them!

1 comments:

Sandel said...

Great post Hayley, we forget so often that others are making huge sacrifices so that we can be free.