Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

14 wks, and 30 years old!

Well today marks two big events. Baby Hoke is 14 wks and I'm 30. Man do I feel old. Since getting pregnant I haven't been to the gym much. So needless to say I am not at all in shape. I cleaned alittle Sat and got sore. That is so SAD! I hope to get more energy soon and start doing some walking. I'm starting to feel a little better except for fighting a sinus infection. I think I am going to have to invest in a new pillow, Thanks Amy for the info. I'm not sleeping that good lately. I toss and turn all night. So I am probably keeping Nate up and he needs his sleep.

I'm getting excited about setting up the baby room soon. I have started looking at beds and things but haven't quite decided what I want. I have a lot of time left so I'm not getting in a hurry. It will all come together in time.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats and Happy belated birthday! Denise keeps me posted! I saw you this past weekend, but didn't get to say HELLO! You look adorable!