Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Our New Addition!






This is our new baby. Not quite what our folks want but this was much cheaper than a baby! We have had the new boat for about a month. The first weekend we got it we took it out to Gibbons Creek and I hit a sand bar. So the baby was at the dr for the last few weeks. This past weekend we finally got to take her out again. Nathan and I had so much fun. We went to the river this time and NO sand bars. This summer is going to be a blast! Hope all our friends will come join us.

2 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

Looks like fun! I am in love with the yellow!!

Brandy said...

Darn, not what I was expecting when I opened this!! :)
Looks fun! We may have to meet yall one weekend! I didn't know Gibbons Creek had sand bars!
Brandy