Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Meet the newest addition-Layla Hoke





This is our new baby! We got her last Sat from a rescue shelter in Conroe. She is a boxer. Nathan found her on-line. For the most part she is a good dog. She is learning to listen better with the help of some treats. Last night we tried to help her out a little by putting socks on her feet. We have slippery wood floors, not so good for doggy feet. She didn't like it much. She had us rolling laughing with the way she was trying to walk around. I wish I could have gotten video of it.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

How cute! Now I need to see some Babies!!! (from you, not Layla)

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love your site. I can't believe how big Brandon is.

Christy said...

She's cute! I love me some boxers! I seriously want one.

Brandy said...

I guess that is your new house too? Cute!

MamaBird said...

awwww...I just love dogs and Layla looks like a sweetie! Congrats on your newest family member!